Below you will find a list of the Intensive Case Management services available through the Drug and Alcohol Department of Potter County Human Services:
- Drug and Alcohol Assessments
- Prevention Education
- Assistance in accessing Drug and Alcohol or Mental Health counseling
- Assistance in job placement or training
- Referral for GED education, testing or literacy programs
- Assistance in accessing educational/vocational opportunities
- Obtaining or Coordinating Medical Treatment
- Abuse Intervention / Referrals for counseling
- Assistance with Transitional Services
- Referral for Early Childhood Services
- Assistance in Positive Parenting
- Assistance in obtaining Childcare
- Assistance in accessing services to obtain suitable, safe housing
How do I access these services?
Referrals for case management services may come from an outside source or you may call and ask for these services.
The Drug and Alcohol Case Manager will complete an assessment to determine eligibility and will then assist you in service planning and goal setting.